Vývoj SIMGAME: Project Partner
- Bundeshandelsakademie Freistadt, Österreich a college for business administration
- VKW (Verbond van Kristelijke Werkgevers en Kaderleden), Belgien. (Association of Christian employers and business executives)
- The National Institute of Technical and Vocational Education in Prague
The Institute is a professional, research, educational consultancy and co-ordination institute for solving issues related to vocational education and practical training in the context of education for life.
- Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic is a voluntary
organization uniting employers and entrepreneurs in the Czech Republic in the field of industry and transportation.
- The Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic represents interests of Czech entrepreneurs and businesses in sector of handicrafts and services.
- The Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Department Psychology,
Section Psychology of Counseling and Intervention takes part in the education
of psychologists, school-psychologists and teachers. The main focus of the
section lies upon training of students skills and competencies in different areas of applied psychology (for example clinical psychology, educational psychology and organizational psychology; fostering competencies in counseling, coaching, instruction, personnel and organizational development, team and conflict management). For the Leonardo-Project the section brings in expertise in the use, design and evaluation of gaming simulation methods and their effects (systems-modeling, simulation, scenario-techniques, roleplay, educational games, business games etc.).
- Realschule Hilpoltstein has got experience from making simulations with
- Handwerkskammer für Oberfranken (HWK) operates as a supplier of services for handicraft enterprises and SMEs.
- Istituto tecnico commerciale, Teramo in Italy is an upper secondary school specialized in tourism.
(The Federal Institute for Vocational Training) is a nationally and internationally recognized center of expertise for research and development in the field of initial and continuing vocational training.
Copyright © 2003 CONSIM s.r.o. All rights reserved.
Publishing system WebGet © 2003 IT STUDIO s.r.o.